Sunday, April 1, 2007

Personality crisis

I don't really know if this blog will have a certain theme, it'll more be like a diary/exhibition of cool stuff. I love when I come across certain blogs with a lot of pictures and they have a lot of cool stuff and you just keep scrolling and scrolling and more and more sighs can be heard from your room. I don't think my blog will ever be like that, I don't have the patience to sit all day and be witty and interesting like that hehe. But this will certainly be my first posting leaning towards a blog like that.


COOL STUFF.


Aren't these earrings wonderful? Fender!!!! picks... (I hate picks, I'm a fingerpicker) Fender picks in green!!! Fender picks in green as earrings!!!! They're from a site I just found; http://www.shopculture.com/index.php



No comments: