Sunday, April 1, 2007

*Sobs into pillow*

I'm sad today, personal reasons. Buuhuuu though. What I'm going to do to try and ease the pain is to have faith in the Lord and let my worries ease away and focus on reading the Bible. Reading it calms me.

So I'll just keep on posting, not be negative, not be sad. Instead I'll write, be creative, seize the day. I'll make a painting of seizing the day. I'll seize the day while writing a painting. I'll paint a seizing while writing a day. I'll create a seizing while daying the painting.

First step of seizing a creating while booking a writable paintingtabletopcherrycakejuice;

*get better vocabulary in English

I'd like to write songs, and the great MK, i.e. Mark Knopfler is my number one rolemodel when it comes to anything concearning music. He has such wellcrafted songs, highfive man!! If I did start writing I'd like to have songs on the sophisticated side, nothing "your love tore my heart apart" *rolls eyes*. So simultaneously as starting to explore the art of writing, I'll get a better vocabulary and study some words.

This site is what I'm starting with; http://www.freevocabulary.com/

Wish me luck *grinns*.

No comments: